Search This Blog

Dec 6, 2008

Priyanka Chopra’s plays 12 different characters in ‘What’s your Rashi’

These days Priyanka Chopra’s career graph is on the right platform. She has become the talk of the town after two successful films ‘Fashion’ and ‘Dostana’.priyanka-chopra-230x300 Priyanka Chopras 12 different characters in Whats your Rashi

The buzz is that she is very excited about her forthcoming film ‘What’s your Rashi’ with Harman Baweja. The film is directed by none other Ashutosh Gowarikar.

The director Ashutosh Gowarikar is back on the news headlines with his next flick ‘What’s your Rashi’. It is said that Priyanka Chopra will play 12 different roles in a single movie. The title of the film is based on 12 zodiac signs but nothing has been announced officially. The movie is based on the novel Kimball Ravenswood which is written by Madhu Rye.

Talking about Harman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra Ashutosh stated, “When I saw Harman in the film ‘Love Story 2050′ I requested his father to show me the rushes. He turned out to be fantastic. He is an amazing actor. I was confirmed in my belief that he is the best person for the part. Harman came into the picture first then I signed Priyanka Chopra.”

Priyanka Chopra says, “It is a romantic comedy and my character is something nobody’s ever played in Indian cinema, no female actress for sure. I hope the film turns out interesting too. This film will also give a lift to my career.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood