Search This Blog

Jan 6, 2009

DABBOO RATNANI's 2009 CALENDAR launched (Watch Video)

Mumbai: Bollywood's favourite photographer Dabboo Ratnani unveiled his 2009 calendar featuring the who's who of Bollywood on Monday night in Mumbai and this turned out to be one those those events that makes it to the headlines for all the people who attended it.

“People have known me mostly as a glam face photographer I wanted to break the tradition and take it a notch sexier than what I have done before,” says Photographer, Dabboo Ratnani.

And it seems true because the pretty ladies have sure been bolder than ever before

“I am very proud of myself .I think I am becoming self obsessed right now,” says actor Kangana Ranaut.

“When you have a photographer like Dabboo you know you are in very safe hands,” says actor Amisha Patel.

Well, then it's no wonder that the stars are ever ready to be clicked by him.

“He always manages to bring out the best in the star which is why you will see every star on this wall,” says Vidya Balan.

And what is it that the photographer wants to do next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood