Search This Blog

Jan 1, 2009

Who is Priyanka Mr right ??

Image

Priyanka Chopra is finally happy with her career after 'Fashion' hit the jackpot.

After the success of 'Fashion' she rocked in Dharma Production's flick 'Dostana' starring Abhishek and John.

However she's still not been able to find her Mr Right. Well, that's what she claims, even though it seems that Harman Baweja and she are more than just good friends.

But she has confirmed that whoever he is, she will get married in the next two years.

Before that Akshay Kumar was accused of having a fling with her. A few months ago there were talks about she and 'Kameenay' co-star Shahid Kapur are close.

She has reportedly said, "Man proposes, God disposes. I'm still not mentally prepared for it. But yes, I will, of course, marry someone in the next two years. I have time on my hands as I'm still quite young. I don't have anyone to name. My career is topping my priority list. Thankfully, I'm getting good work and I want to do some good work. My career is going great and marriage does not fit in right now."

Well, this lass knows how to be diplomatic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I love Bollywood Movies. The actresses are very very beautyful. I think I have to go to India one time.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood