Search This Blog

Feb 15, 2008

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes : The Romantic couples of Valentine's Day


Ah, love in Hollywood. Celebrity marriages may not always last, but famous couples try to make Valentine's Day special just like the rest of us. And Hollywood.com has the scoop on the hearts-and-flowers fun that the stars have planned for the romantic day.

The most famous celebrity couple of all, TomKat, will make the annual romance holiday as big as the blockbusters in which they star. "I like making a big deal out of a lot of things," said Katie Holmes of her plans with hubby Tom Cruise. "So, yes, I like to have a whole day. I like surprises and the whole family. It's an event. It's fun and I like sending Valentines."

Perhaps Holmes is overcompensating for some past heartaches. Valentine's Day was not always special for her. "I went to an all girls high school and every Valentine's Day they would announce who got flowers waiting in the office. So I got very used to the importance of giving other women Valentines and receiving because my name was never called, never. I didn't have any money to send them to myself. Hopefully they've stopped that procedure."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood