Search This Blog

Mar 15, 2008

I am No. 2: Shah Rukh Khan

Aamir had recently commented that he himself was the numero uno of Bollywood and SRK came second to him.

To this, King Khan's reply was: "Aamir is a dear friend and if he has said that I am the No. 2 actor, it is a great compliment to me".

"We have great regard for each other. He is 100 per cent number one," SRK said addressing a press conference for the Indian Premier League in Mumbai Thursday.

Elaborating further, SRK spoke about how different he is from Aamir. But he did not miss to add his own touch of witty humour to it.

"Gauri will beat me up if I say anything about Aamir as she is an Aamir Khan fan. But we are very dear friends and we have our share of fun," told SRK and added, "Aamir is more intellectual and intelligent, but I'm more instinctive. I may be famous for K-K-K-Kiran, but he really loves Kiran."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood