Search This Blog

Jan 14, 2009

Adhyayan Suman :Shekhar Suman son in debut film Haal - E -Dil

"I'm very particular about my diet and work-out regime because the current trend in Bollywood one needs to develop your physique and so I follow a strict diet and work-out regime. I have been doing it for two years now... even before actually coming into Bollywood," admits the actor.

But there has been a definite change in the actor in the recent past. And to ensure that change, the actor has had to change his diet completely.

"To become fit and reduce fat one must follow a balanced diet and that includes equal amount of fats, carbodydrates and proteins. And so my diet includes chicken, paneer ki sabzi which should be home-cooked and that also in olive oil and then one roti."

"I don't eat on-sets food because its very oily and unhygienic. To be fit one should have 6 meals through the day every day which gives you strength and it maintains your sugar level. My day starts around 9 a.m. with beetroot and carrot juice and then for breakfast I have egg whites and then around at 3 p.m lunch and then again around 5 p.m. I have apple juice and then around 9 p.m. dinner," he adds.

Letting us in on his strict fitness routine, the actor says, " I work out for four hours every morning. I do cardio exercises and then after that I do 250 crunches every day which slowly I want to increase upto 350. I do my exercises in my own personal home gym and no body comes to train me because there are so many books available in market. I also follow Men's Health which gves all the details. My current weight is 73 kgs as compared to 120 kgs which was my weight before I joined films! I just want to keep fit and healthy and my real inspiration is my dad and now lately it is Aamir Khan with his 8 packs abs."

Adhyayan Suman's new lean look will be on display in Raaz - The Mystery Continues which releases on January
23rd.



Shekhar Suman gifts Adhyayan a BMW on his birthday on 13 January, 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood