Search This Blog

Nov 3, 2009

Shahrukh celebrates 44th birthday

Though Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has celebrated his 44th birthday yesterday, he still feels he is just 25.

Speaking to the media, he has said, "I have been in my 40s since a few years now and I gracefully accept the age. But honestly, I feel like I am just 25 or 26 except for the physical problems I've had in my past year."

Shah Rukh celebrated the birthday with his close-knit family and friends and confessed that he was "a workaholic." He said that the secret of his charming look even in his mid-40s was not any "plastic surgery", and hinted that he just slept enough.

Before his next birthday, we will have seen at least two of his three films - My Name is Khan,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood