Search This Blog

May 17, 2008

King Khan takes Aamir's blog in good humour

New Delhi: After Aamir Khan caught everyone's attention with his blog entry on Shahrukh, his dog; Shah Rukh Khan, the actor reacted to the dog-blog controversy. And here's what he had to say.

"Moving towards blogs is a way towards joining the journalist fraternity, I love journalists but I am an actor and would like to keep it that way."

THE DOG-BLOG CONTROVERSY: Aamir says he referring to a dog named Shahrukh belonging to his Panchgani home caretakers.

THE DOG-BLOG CONTROVERSY: Aamir says he referring to a dog named Shahrukh belonging to his Panchgani home caretakers.

Shah Rukh Khan said he chooses not to blog in reaction to Aamir Khan's recent blog entry that talks about a Shah Rukh licking his feet. This is what Aamir wrote in his blog: "Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?"

While Aamir goes on to confirm that he's not referring to the King Khan but a dog named Shahrukh that belongs to the caretakers of his Panchgani home, there were other references.


Read between the lines: "Some of my friends claim that I bought the house just because of the dog. I would have to be a serious fan of Shahrukh's to want to do that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood