Search This Blog

Sep 16, 2008

Kareena Kapoor will spend her birthday acting with Aamir Khan.


Aamir Khan & Kareena Kapoor

"I'll be shooting with my favourite actor!" the hottie said, when asked what her birthday plans were. She and Aamir are working on Rajkumar Hirani's Three Idiots, for which shooting is on in Ladakh.So will she also be spending some quality time with boyfriend Saif as well? She preferred not to say."My personal life is personal," she said.

So did she get irritated by people who constantly asked her about her love life - the most followed relationship in india? "I am not irritated. But the media keeps hovering around us and keep taking pictures wherever we go."

Her last film Tashan, with Saif and Akshay, was a dud, but she sees better things happening to her next release, the animated Yash Raj flick Roadside Romeo. Saif has also lent his voice to the movie.

"The reaction to the trailers is just great," she said, "In fact, when I saw the rushes in the theatre myself, I told Jugal (Hansraj) that we should make the film with real characters also because it is such a fun film."

Jugal Hansraj is the director of the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood