Search This Blog

Jan 31, 2008

How Shahrukh khan managed to the six-pack abs? air-brushing, surgery..???


Shah Rukh: No, I won't show them to you! It is lot of hard work. I will just say something which is cheeky. You know, a lot of guys who used to tell me, 'body nahi hai Shah Rukhbhai', and 'macho nahi lagate hai aap'.

I used to tell them, 'mein to body bana longa, tum acting kaise sikhoge'?

So I just wanted to prove myself. The reason being I am very attached to my family and my son thought that I was fat. My son told me, 'Papa, you're fat.' I didn't think I was fat. Nobody told me that I was fat. And I told him that, listen dude, I am not fat, I am okay. But he said, 'No, you are fat, papa. There was this boy, who I got into a fight with. He said your papa is fat and I could not fight with them because you are fat.' So, I said okay give me some time and this film (Om Shanti Om) required it and I wanted to have a physical change.

I do not think people understand this. But I take my acting very seriously. I just do not speak very seriously about it. I do not act as if I am a great thinking actor but I think it very seriously. One should have more than physical difference from the other characters. It should be more than just putting a moustache or just doing some getup.

I got very hard at it. People said 'airbrushing', so go and do airbrushing. People say surgery, so go and get a surgery done. I also made it a point that post the film, I will not flaunt it. If it is required, I will do it. A lot of people told me, 'can you do a photoshoot without your clothes?'

I said no. This was just for this film, like the beard for Chak De. But I have started liking (my abs) and am addicted to it now. So I am retaining it. It looks nice when you are taking a bath.

Yash Raj Films announces new film with Shah Rukh Khan

A spokesman for Yash Raj Films (YRF) production has announced that the banner will produce a new film starring Shah Rukh Khan, confirming earlier media reports.

The film titled Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi will be written and directed by Aditya Chopra and will introduce a yet to be identified newcomer as the female lead.

Aditya Chopra has in the past directed two films both runaway hits - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) and Mohabbatein (2000).

TAGS : shahrukh khan's upcoming movies 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood Hollywood